Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default Use of miter saws?

Rob Mills wrote:

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

I bought a DeWalt 12" for the wider cuts it can make. Not everyone
needs that, but it was worth the extra money for me.

Ditto to all of the above. They don't cost that much more. RM~

PS, I have a 12 in Dewalt miter saw , a 10 in table saw, 12 in band saw , 16
in scroll saw, jig saw and a worm drive circular saw. If I had to own just
one saw it would be the table saw. RM~

I'd probably go with the circular saw if I had to do with only one.

It's kinda hard to carry a table saw around; the circular saw goes
to the work instead of the other way around.