Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Leo Van Der Loo

Default Round 'Em Up and Corral Them

Hey Charley if you want to keep it really KISS than fill a 5 Gallon
plastic pail with pieces of pcv pipe and set your tools into them.

Would not look as spiffy as what you made there but it gives you a lot
more bang for the buck.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

charlie b wrote:
Turning gouges reproduce when you're not looking. And they're
mischievious- hiding, jumping off the bench onto the floor. Why not
round them up and corral them?

Here's an idea I got from Peter Pipe. If you stick with K.I.S.S.
(Keep It Simple Stupid), you can make one in an hour. Or, if
you're like me, "refine", "optimize" and "enhance" it, figure
on adding several more hours.

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...Turning11.html

You've probably got these three days after Thanksgiving ...
Think about it.

charlie b