Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Shop-dog Sally

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Leon" wrote:

Hi Leon, the lump is likely a fat growth - benign for the most part but
as you've seen it can throw off their movement if they get too large and
obstruct the range of motion. Our 13 year old Navajo mutt has several of
these as well and has had several removed in the last year or so. Vet's
only concern is if they appear to be growing "rapidly" and if they get
in the way. I'd hate to see my dog naked - all the lumps would be pretty
freaky.

Yeah the vet did say that they were fat deposits. They show up quick and
that was basically that.