Posted to rec.woodworking
Fly-by-Night CC

Default Shop-dog Sally

In article ,
"Leon" wrote:

Sorry to hear of the news but something to also consider. We have a 13 year
old Chocolate Lab that has had a lump behind her left front leg at her
chest. This has been there for at least 5 years with no problems other than
her gate is a bit off.

Hi Leon, the lump is likely a fat growth - benign for the most part but
as you've seen it can throw off their movement if they get too large and
obstruct the range of motion. Our 13 year old Navajo mutt has several of
these as well and has had several removed in the last year or so. Vet's
only concern is if they appear to be growing "rapidly" and if they get
in the way. I'd hate to see my dog naked - all the lumps would be pretty
freaky.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05