Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Grimm

Default pc software for bolthole layout?

Hard to tell how much accuracy you ned, but your printer will provide a
representation of what you want, but won't be very precise

"dogbitten" wrote in message
Hi, I have a pc with winXP. My measurements never seem quite accurate
and take a long time even with graph paper. Is there some SIMPLE,
cheap or free software that just shows a measured grid and lets you
put the holes there and print it out? You could take the cutout and
tape it on the part and score the holes with a punch. What could be
easier? Thanks.