Posted to alt.home.repair
MLD

Default Trane central gas furnace question

"CBHVAC" wrote in message

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message

"Joey" wrote in message

I have a Trane YCC042 Gas heating and the ignitor wouldn't work so I
found the problem to be the thermal fuse was bad. This unit is about

11
years old and hasn't given any past problems. Does anyone know what

the
usual problem is for this unit to blow the thermal fuse ? I know that
excessive heat blows it and it's a safety fuse but what might be the
actual cause ?? I didn't see any holes or rust in the burner area.

Joey

What did the Trane technician tell you?

LOL

This group is for helping people---you must be mixed up and think that
you're in the alt.hvac group