Posted to alt.home.repair
Chuck B.

Default Ryobi Table Saw?

wrote:
OK good, now we're getting some details.

I take it you have some hands on experience of this saw?

....or is it just some more generalised and opinionated crap trashing
some product you have probably walked passed in the aisle not giving it
a second glance, never mind actually using one!

My point is that the OP asked for opinion from people with experience.
Not one of you are familiar with the saw but are more than willing to
trash it.

To the OP, there are a couple of Ryobi forums where you will likely get
a more informed opinion:

http://www.bt3central.com/
http://www.ryobitools.com/dc/dcboard.php

I happen to have a Ryobi table saw and have used it for about 10 years.
I would buy another one if I ever wear it out. It's a good light duty
saw and cuts very accurate. Some folks have had trouble with the belt
drive but I never have. Hope this helps.........