Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.engr.lighting,uk.d-i-y
Mindwipe

Default UK question: ES light bulb better than bayonet?

BillB@abc .net wrote in message
This is the first post to get this number of replies since I have been
monitoring the group, can we have more posting from the UK please.

Regarding ES v BC, BC are the best overall for ease of replacement and
safety, providing you buy a Uk made one and not a cheap import.

Bill B

i prefer ec type
sometimes the bayonet type have a pronounced wobble when fitted and i'm not
sure the contact made is thus a good one