Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH

Default Cutting ceramic tile

Brad Bruce wrote:
I will be redoing a SMALL bathroom soon (less than 20 sq feet). I
would like to put in a tile floor. I'll only be making a few cuts (2
walls and around the toilet. (Pedastal sink))

I've heard about "rod saw" blades to put in a hack saw for the curved
cuts. Is there anything similar for the straight cuts? I don't want
to spend too much on tools that I could put into other projects.

Glass cutter and straight edge. Score the tile, snap over a dowel.

Your best bet is just to have the few cuts you need made at a shop.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...