Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson

Default ---BRIDGEPORT Mill Model Q's!!! HEEEELLLLLPPPP!!

Hey Grant,

If BEAR doesn't jump at that, lemme know when, where, and how much.
Mine is starting to rattle more than I like.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 21:01:17 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

One easy solution is to simply buy another Bridgeport mill head. I'm going to
have a clean step-pulley J-head available shortly. It was fully rebuilt about 4
years ago and has had very light hobby use since. Of course, it isn't varispeed,
but then it's clean, complete, solid, quiet and WORKS.

GWE