Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Safety Awareness!

In article ,
John wrote:
So you do not care that you spend GBP30 per year on your insurance
premium,
paying for third parties injured by uninsured drivers?

I care more that Big Brother is watching me uninvited.

Why? What are you doing that might interest 'him'? You don't really think
there's someone logging your every move when you walk down the street, do
you? And I really can't see the difference between a camera checking your
car reg number to see if it's taxed etc than a policeman walking down the
street doing exactly the same.

Are you now saying that the premiums I pay will immediately come down by
£30 per year?

No, but it's such a competitive market it should stop them rising so fast.

--
*To be intoxicated is to feel sophisticated, but not be able to say it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.