Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken

Default Cutting ceramic tile

Brad Bruce wrote:

I will be redoing a SMALL bathroom soon (less than 20 sq feet). I would
like to put in a tile floor. I'll only be making a few cuts (2 walls and
around the toilet. (Pedastal sink))

I've heard about "rod saw" blades to put in a hack saw for the curved cuts.
Is there anything similar for the straight cuts? I don't want to spend too
much on tools that I could put into other projects.

Thanks
Brad

Go to a tile store and I think you will find you can rent the proper
tools. Ceramic tile is great and PERMANENT as compared to other
coverings. You will be glad you did it, if you do it right.