Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Happy Thanksgiving... yeah, I'll be in m'shop...

I know the feeling Errol - 9 years high school and 11 CC. Then 19 Schlumberger...
Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Errol Groff wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:03:29 -0500, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Awl--

Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Well, almost everyone....

Makes me wonder, tho, what the Indians do for Thanksgiving.....
Talk about rubbin salt in a wound, jack....
Really, about as PC as a Confederate Flag Day, donchathink?

Here is eastern CT the indians are raking in the big bucks as this
weekend is one of the busiest of the year for Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun
casions.

A pleasant day to all! And since the school building is open tomorrow
I will be in my shop then! Never pass up an opportunity to be in the
shop when the kids are not. Love the quiet!!!

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department

H.H. Ellis Technical High School
643 Upper Maple Street