Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab

Default Alternative heat source Question!

"Bonnie" wrote in message
My daughter recently purchased a house with a Franco- Belge unit in the
rec room. We think its either oil,which it does say on the back of the
unit -fuel oil, or a oil kerosene mix. We don't know anything about it and
there are no stores in our area that sell Franco Belge stoves. It had a
model # 17410 on the back ,serial # 911620. Does anyone know anything
about this stove or anywhere online to look? I tried the official website
for Franco Belge and that wasn't helpful. Would like an owners manual if
possible , or at least a drawing of the stoves inner works. Any help would
be appreciated!

Bonnie

Google can be your friend!! Look he

http://www.franco-belge.co.uk/pages/fboil.html

Let us know how it does! I have seen them at trade shows, but never really
heard anything about them except from salesmen.