Posted to balt.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Flarky

Default Mouse Update

mm wrote:

The only time I saw a cat eat a mouse, the mouse had been killed by a
roommate who threw a boot at it. I didn't think that would work but
it did.

My cats are always murdering mice, scattering their bits.
And that's fine because the mice are, as I understand it,
eating the bugs that I don't want around. If I were interested
in eating cats, it'd be a complete little ecosystem!
However I suppose it is possible that my cats are getting
poisoned slightly because we spray for bugs...