Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default Coax cable carries electrical current? What is wrong?

CJT wrote:

miamicuse wrote:

Better still, go to HD/Lowes and get one of the $10 neon testers that
will quickly tell you whether all the wires in your outlets are properly
connected.

--

What is that called? I might do that and if reversed I can reverse it.

Thanks,

MC

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...D=9876&pos=n01

If that link doesn't work, it's described as a

"Gardner Bender
3-Wire Circuit Analyzer

Model GRT-500A
Price: $4.95/ea"

While you're there, you might consider also getting one of these and
installing it:

http://www.cablesnmor.com/f-ground-block.html

I couldn't find it on the HD/Lowes sites, but I'm pretty sure they have
them in the stores.