Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ron Thompson

Default The Boy Mechanic

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:25:31 +0100, (Nick Müller)
wrote:

Ron Thompson wrote:

If anyone would like this on a CD, I'll burn it and mail it to you
(anywhere in the world) for $5.00. I take Paypal.

Before selling the work of others, you should read the terms of "Project
Gutenberg".

OR read the first part of the file, permission is granted.

If it were not public domain material, I wouldn't have made the offer.
This is from the first page of the file:

Project Gutenberg's The Boy Mechanic: Volume 1, by Popular Mechanics
This eBook is for the use of anyone anywhere at no cost and with
almost no restrictions whatsoever. You may copy it, give it away or
re-use it under the terms of the Project Gutenberg License included
with this eBook or online at
www.gutenberg.net
Title: The Boy Mechanic: Volume 1
700 Things For Boys To Do
Author: Popular Mechanics
Release Date: June 18, 2004 [EBook #12655]
Language: English
Character set encoding: ISO-8859-1
*** START OF THIS PROJECT GUTENBERG EBOOK THE BOY MECHANIC: VOLUME 1 ***
Produced by Don Kostuch

Ron Thompson

http://www.plansandprojects.com
My hobby pages are he

Severe stupidity is self correcting, but mild stupidity is rampant in the land.
-Ron Thompson