Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc
ff

Default Happy Thanksgiving... yeah, I'll be in m'shop...

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:

Awl--

Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Well, almost everyone....

Makes me wonder, tho, what the Indians do for Thanksgiving.....
Talk about rubbin salt in a wound, jack....
Really, about as PC as a Confederate Flag Day, donchathink?

I suspect the Indians sit around whatever/wherever they sit around, slappin
the effing bejeezus out of each other, groaning, Man, what a mistake DAT
was.... what a mistake DAT was..... what a mistake DAT was......
Esp. the Massachussets Indians--goodgawd....

Has the makings of a great T-shirt, no?

http://www.coyotescorner.com/tshirts-hs2.htm