Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Gloves In A Bottle?

Wed, Nov 23, 2005, 8:40pm (EST+5) (Leon)
admits:
snip The body shops bought the product. It works BUT,snip
This is all with the understanding that you are not afraid of getting
thinner on your hands for 20 to 15 seconds.

When I need such, I just use liquid dishwasing soap. Rub it on
until it "dries". Seems to work as well as commercial stuff, and loads
list expensive. Plus, you're not likely to be out of it just when you
want some.

My dad was a tool maker. Worked with a guy who used to dip his
hands in the cleaner they used, and clean his hands. Claimed it was
safe. Until all at once his hands were all withered. Dunno whatever
happened to him, had had to quit, because he couldn't work anymore.
Anothr reason I try to keep away from anything that needs thinner, etc.
When I do use them, I use kerosene for clean up.

JOAT
Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.