Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©®

Default Trying to find a 3-48x1.5" machine screw

Be nice if there was a metric/inch screw substitution chart, as this type of
problem is not unusual. Could do one on a spreadsheet, I spose.
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Jaz;

I suspect that what you're really looking for is a metric M2.5 x 0.45,
which is almost the same size as a 3-48. I've never heard of 3-48
machine screws being used on pickups. You'd want a M2.5 x 0.45 x 40mm,
which is just over 1.5" long. That should be a lot easier to find than
a 3-48 x 1.5

Bruce Johnson
Johnson's Extremely Strange Musical Instrument Co.
Burbank, CA