Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen

Default Solar

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:13:59 +0000 someone who may be Peter Parry
wrote this:-

Over the whole years solar may produce substantial heat,

It may, however it doesn't, there are many summer days where the
output is negligible.

So you assert. Others can decide how valid your assertions are on
this subject. Perhaps you are claiming that the comments at
http://www.solartwin.com/comments.htm are all made up?

"My family has been the beneficiaries of Solartwin hot water for the
past three years and we cannot speak highly enough about the
company and its equipment. Even in the middle of the winter the pump
gets triggered and our tank fills with warm water. Living in an
isolated spot with bottled gas as our energy source the cost of
heating the water was astronomical and a year round expense. Now
however we turn off the gas for three to four months in the summer
and enjoy enough hot water for all our washing needs. We have never
needed any service or help since installation and recommend
Solartwin both for its technology and helpful and friendly service"

“23 December 2004 - My Solartwin was happily whirling away in the
bright winter sunshine yesterday morning at around 11 o’clock.”

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh