Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need to learn about toilet flush technologies

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:45:35 -0800, "pe" wrote:

Hi all: Can anyone refer me to web site(s) where I can read about currently
available flush technologies? I'm replacing the toilets in my home and want
to learn about the alternatives, with particular interest in units offering
power-assisted flushing. Thanks for your replies! PE

WRONG
You just dont want to admit that you will have to flush the toilet
about 10 times more than usual today...... (After you eat thanksgiving
dinner).....
You're just getting prepared !!! lol