Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Default Manufacturer Supplied Replacement Parts-Delta DP350 [OT Rant-Sort Of]

mike from American Sycamore said:

What is that old saying....about arguing with a fool?

Hmm... Would that be the top posting fool from Lead Poisoning Land*
who spams Usenet, the fool American consumers who are suckered into
buying poorly engineered Chinese crap, or the fool MBA that decides to
charge $16.35 for a $2.05 switch in order to boost profits for a
failing corporation?

Decisions, decisions...
Having been in the service industry, representing numerous mfg's for
several decades - I pick all three!

* LPL - the concentration of exhaust emissions along 'Transit Alley'
over the past five decades has caused a buildup of toxic lead in the
environment, and a considerable drop in average SAT scores in areas
neighboring I-65 and I-70. Although lead (an engine lubricant) has
long since been removed from fuel, the lead - and the low scores -
persists in the environment. Hey, look what it did for the Romans...

Greg G.