chem

Default Buccaneers (getting OT, sorry)

Argh! I thought it was only my bf who listened to Pink Floyd *and* Mike
Oldfield. I had only a vague idea who Pink Floyd was when we met, and
still have no clue who Mike Oldfield is. I'm coming around on Pink
Floyd. A few have the songs have really grown on me (and has anyone
heard Luther Right and the Wrongs doing The Wall, Pt 1? I love it, bf
says that Syd Barrett must be turning over in his grave).

I think my causes were being too cool to wear ear protection through 6
years of punk rock band practices and shows, and then not wearing ear
protection while working with a die grinder for hundreds of hours. :P
I'm not deaf, but I'm getting a little hard of hearing.

chem

pete brooks wrote:

Tim Williams wrote:

"Glenn Cramond" wrote in message
om...

Please, you younger indestructable blokes, wear hearing protection,

*Turns up Fear Factory* ;-)

It was Pink Floyd and Mike Oldfield's _Tubular Bells_ for me. Not to
mention the '64 MGB driven at loud speeds and getting caught at the
range with some guy with a Ruger .44 just before I got my earguards on.
(At least, I think it was the MGB that caused my left ear to go sour
before the right one....)

Pete Brooks