John Flanagan

Default WANTED: Non-judgmental pen pals

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 04:11:38 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:34:58 -0700, ±

From: flaXagg
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 03:16:06 GMT

Oh, stop wasting your time shooting the messenger. He wears Kevlar.

Use a 12 ga slug. Blunt trauma will ruin his whole day........

I shot some 12ga slugs awhile back for the first time. I sighted my
gun to see where it was shooting. I was surprised how accurate they
are without using a rifled barrell. More impressed by the size of the
hole it cleanly cut through the 1/4" luan plywood we used as a backup
for the target :^).

Next time I'm going to let someone else shoot it while I sight
downrange inline with the barrel. I bet you can see that big piece of
lead flying through the air with your naked eye.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.