Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
tiny dancer

Default Home Depot Apologizes to Pencil Thief

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message
In article ,
Banty wrote:

Hmmm, after some indecision I went with a single, deep, stainless steel

sink.
Although I do like my current double. I have no question about going for

a deep
and stainless steel sink, but I was on the fence about single vs. double.

Went
with single mostly for placement reasons vs. available sizes, and that I

can use
stainless tubs as accessories as needed and actually having more

flexibility
(but these of course won't have a separate drain...). And, yes, that
occassional BIG pan.

I have the best of both with a sink that has a small bowl of the left
with a disposal and a larger bowl on the right only a bit smaller than a
single sink.

I guess that's something I could consider too. Thanks for the suggestion.

td

--
Rich Greenberg Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321

6507
Eastern time. N6LRT I speak for myself & my dogs only. VM'er since

CP-67
Canines:Val, Red & Shasta (RIP),Red, husky

Owner:Chinook-L
Atlanta Siberian Husky Rescue. www.panix.com/~richgr/ Asst

Owner:Sibernet-L