Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bruce Barnett

Default Ornamental Turning Equipment

" writes:

Can anyone recommend such equipment, or do I have to build my own (not
likely) from the designs in Holtzapffel's books.

Sorry. I only know of a Guilloche attachment:

http://www.bealltool.com/lathewiz.htm

Quote:

The Wizard is essentially a router table for your lathe. It consists
of two parts: a Basic Unit which allows you to cut straight flutes,
beads, splines and tenons, and a gear-drive Spiraling Attachment for
cutting spirals on your turnings in six different pitches, right- and
left-hand.