Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©®

Default OT--Home Depot revisited

For which I apologize.
I would not characterize it as audio/visual ignorance as much as having
certain developmental/emotional issues in dealing w/ people whose very
thought process is offensive--and dangerous. For which Harold wins the
booby prize.
But I'll work on it.

But more to the point:
Did the profanity interfere w/ your ability to understand the probability
calculations? If so, post or email me and I'll go thru them with you.
For the mathematically perspicacious (and the polite, who chose not to
mention it), it could be argued that not all the listed probabilities are
strictly independent, but perhaps dependent (ie, conditional or Bayesian
probability), in which case simple multiplication cannot be applied, and the
probabilities necessarily increase.
Which means the "probable" probability of of Harold's telling the truth here
is mebbe not quite 1 in millions of trillions, but mebbe 1 in a billion or
hundred million. Greatly improved, but sheeesh, does it really make a
diff??
Liars are liars, but it's just that here, the big H set his own trap w/ his
endless self-praising patter.

So what do *you* think?
Is the big H telling the truth? If you think so, how would you justify your
opinion probabilistically?

Oh yeah, you would prefer to dine less with me than with Harold. OK....
But, would you still, uh, relish g the thought of a dining with the
eternally error-prone but self-praising H?
Be honest.

There--not one fukn profanity.
Oops....
---------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"*" wrote in message

Proctologically Violated©® wrote in article
Yer talkin to a self-obsessed brick.
Thank fukngawd you don't share a household w/ this cocksucker.

Can you imagine eating at the same dinner table, and having to listen to

his
tedious banal anal self-righteous pomp, night after night after fuknight?
You'd be goddamm anorexic/bulemic.

Somehow, I suspect it might be a bit more pleasant experience than sitting
across from a epithet and obscenity-sputtering idiot who can't even write
single sentence without the inclusion of some sort of profanity.

Profanity is audible (and visual) ignorance.......