Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Central heating pump - help

"Set Square" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

You must learn to focus. The problem appears that the pump is not man
enough. Using two to great effect and also give zoning, which saves
energy and lowers bills is the way. Got it?

On the contrary, *you* must learn to focus.

Suprisingly(!) I was not saying that yours was not a valid solution - but
simply that it wasn't the *only* valid solution.

You must learn to focus. His pump appears too small for the system. The
next size up is very "expensive", so doubling up is in order. Adding
another pump can also zone off. Got it?

Let's not lose sight of the fact that these
posts are read by many people -

Exactly and I hope they don't take much notice of you.