Posted to uk.d-i-y
Set Square

Default Central heating pump - help

Doctor Drivel wrote:

You must learn to focus. The problem appears that the pump is not man
enough. Using two to great effect and also give zoning, which saves
energy and lowers bills is the way. Got it?

On the contrary, *you* must learn to focus.

Suprisingly(!) I was not saying that yours was not a valid solution - but
simply that it wasn't the *only* valid solution.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that these posts are read by many people -
not just by those who ask the questions - and I wouldn't want anyone to jump
to the conclusion that you *have* to have multiple pumps in order to achieve
zoning. Your previous post could have been interpreted thus.
--
Cheers,
Set Square