Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

Default Chicken Soup for the woodworking soul - Recipe

And, according to my uncles, it is spelled "damyankee", an appellation I got
at a young age, without deserving the carpetbagger bit until 28 or so years
ago. Of course, my mother came from Virginia, so that mitigates some of it.
And my greatgranddaddy fought on the gray side. Of course, my father came
from Kentucky, and my great grandfather there fought for the Yanks.

"Greg G." wrote in message
Swingman said:

"Tim and Steph" wrote in

I'm from Vermont (damn yankee!)

Actually, if you stay put in Vermont the adjective isn't necessary.

Otherwise, it's damned carpetbagger Yankee. ;-)

Greg G.