Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hearn

Default TOT Is it necessary for men to pee standing up?

wrote:

Why is your aim so erratic? Do you have a faulty nozzle? Are you retracting
any covering?

Dunno,

It may be i'm out of practise, or it may be I was never that good in
the first place.

Given the amount of wee that was on the carpet in the toilet room when
we moved into our present house, I am not alone.

I suspect most men think they're better at it than they are and that
it's all the others who can't hit the pan.

I did have an interesting experience a few years ago when I used a
urinal at the swimming pool whilst wearing trunks. I noticed I was
getting a very fine mist coming back over my legs. Presumably this
normally would go over the trousers (without being noticed!)

ob jewish joke

2 Jews at the urinal.

!st Jew "Was your circumciscion done by Hy Cohen too?

2nd Jew "yes! how did you know?"

1st Jew "You're ****ing on my foot!"

See, that's the problem with getting the pro's in - a botch job. Far
better to DIY it! *ouch*