Posted to alt.home.repair
chemqueries

Default Current interrupter for LG room air conditioner

Hi. I know this is off-season, but I'll ask it anyway. Do any of you
have an LG room air conditioner? I have the LWHD8000R Window-type air
conditioner. The part of the plug that fits into the wall socket is a
large rectangular structure. I believe it is called a current
interrupter. If you have an LG air conditioner, can you tell me what
the current interrupter looks like on your AC? Is it made by Texas
Instruments? Is there a part number? Thanks.