Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Wes.

Default Microsoft mouse repair tip

Sunny wrote in news:6qSgf.20541$gK4.481732
@news20.bellglobal.com:

I have a Microsoft PS2/USB optical mouse I'm partial to, no longer
available at retail, and right click stopped working.

snip

The old switch appears to be of higher quality - maybe I should have
swapped them all while I was there :-)

Sunny

I find that my LMB goes first, followed by the scroll wheel micro-switch
(lots of Cad work). The Wheel switch tricked me at first as I didn’t know
that double clicking the wheel would "Zoom Extents" untill I found that
panning was not working evey timegrin

Now ever dead mouse in the office gets sent to me for repairs sigh

Wes.