Posted to alt.home.repair
Gingertoad

Default Thermostat that goes down to 32F?

Wrote:
If I want to set a thermostat for 40, I'd like some settings below
that, since errors tend to be much worse near the edges of a
thermostats range, and less near the middle.

I know that this garage stays a fair bit warmer than the outside, so
I'm hoping to control it via thermostat vs timer or other means.
I just filled up that oil tank, and it hurt!

Dave

Why can't you use a refrigerator thermostat (the one for the fresh food
compartment)? They are available at supply houses for refrigeration
components.

--
Gingertoad