Posted to alt.home.repair
Don

Default How to upgrade fairly new kitchen?

"Banty" wrote in message
In article et, Don
says...

"Rex" wrote
Well, the very least I want is a new better-quality 9' deep undermount
sink

Wow.
You gonna install a diving board too? ;-)

So you sell houses with shallow kitchen sinks along with all those mirrors
and
gleaming white and stainless steel? (... and brass knobs).

sigh
The small mirrors are laid down on the top of the wall cabinets, to reflect
the hidden lamps upward.
The mirrors are not visible while standing on the floor.
Again, I never mentioned anything at all about stainless.
Brass hardware is an upgrade in most areas as tract homes either do routed
finger pulls or the cheap white plastic knobs.
Price brass knobs the next time you're at the borg.
When you increase the depth of the sink you also reduce the space in the
cabinet below the sink which can cause clearance problems for disposals,
instant hots, filters, OR's and slideout trashcans as well as cleaning
products storage.