Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default Tool ReReview - Refurb Delta Unisaw - Part Three

C & S wrote:
Greg G. wrote:
I guess I'm used to automotive and electronic manuals, where there is
a spec for almost everything. It's not a complicated machine, but
knowing the design limits would be interesting, and something to aim
for in blueprinting. Experience is a usable substitute, however.

Does anyone else get the impression that Greg is like the guy who just
bought the V8 Mustang and is expecting Formula 1?

No. I would like to see more reviews like this. Not likely from the
magazine press, but on Usenet Next Month, Greg on Grizzly!

er
--
email not valid