Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller

Default OT dangerous dogs

In article , "Upscale" wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message

Then I guess you should leave Britain. Fact is, where you live, guns are
readily available to the criminal element. Here in the US, they're readily
available to everyone.

I like our way better.

I can't agree with you. The US and Canada are close enough in lifestyles

Hellooooo.... I was comparing the US to the UK. But since you brought it up...

that you can compare. Your readily available guns compared to our not as
readily available guns, the percentage of your crime and murder rates with a
gun being involved are much higher than what we have here in Canada.

That depends on how you measure. The rate of firearm ownership is much lower
in Canada than in the US, and although the crime and murder rates per *capita*
are higher in the US, the rates per *firearm* are significantly higher in
Canada.

How do you rationalize that your way is better?

Canadians who possess guns are more likely to use them in committing crimes
than are Americans who possess guns. How is *your* way better?

--
Regards,