Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default OT-Shock Collars-Dogs

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:25:32 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:07:54 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:55:09 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On 21 Nov 2005 10:20:02 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

Cliff..is pointless..as usual.

Which means he is never worth a reply, boys and girls.
Why must so many of you continue to reply to all of his posts?

I thought you guys were smarter than that. --(SUBTLE HINT)

big sigh

Ahh...Larry? I dont respond to Clits posts. In fact..Ive got him kill
filed and for well over a year now.

I've plonked Cliff, too, but half your posts contain his sig. sigh

Well, you respond to so many of his trollings via answering someone
else's response to him that I can't filter out Cliff without filtering
your posts, too. I don't want to do that.
(The Limburg troll, neocons, ad nauseum)

I guess I need to harangue Fortè into updating Agent's filters for
message text. I bought Agent when it first came out a decade ago and
will gladly pay for the upgrade once that lone new feature is
integrated.

I sent in my $5, so * http://www.diversify.com/stees.html
why haven't I been 'saved'? * Graphic Design - Humorous T-shirts