Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB

Default OT--Home Depot revisited

"Dick" wrote in message
It's sure a pity and shows the condition of the morality of this

country
when someone does something right and is mocked for it.
You go Steve.
Dick
--

What would you expect from the person that openly admits to being a thief
and a liar (but is trying to *improve* themselves)? How else can such

Harold

Wasn't there a song, "I want to be like Harold."?

Oh, wait, that was, "I want to be like Mike."

Darn.

There SHOULD be a song, "I want to be like Harold."

Yeah, I'm imperfect. Unlike you. I once thought I was perfect, and I hope
I am never that sick again.

Steve