Posted to alt.home.repair
CBHVAC

Default Amana Ignitor

"ndmcclur" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks Stretch, the ignitor is free and clear. As for quality, I have
been using Robertshaw parts which I have been told should be good
quality. The controller was replaced a while back, so the voltage does
seem like a possibility. How do I find out what the voltage should be
to the ignitor? And if it is too high, then what? Thanks again. Nate

Your original post isnt showing, but depending on the controller, you may
have a unit that is under recall.

We have replaced several Robershaw controls over the years that are covered
under it.

Contact your local HVAC licenced contractor to look into this for you as
most supply houses that can handle this for you, will not unless you are in
the trade.