Posted to alt.home.repair
GarDavis

Default Concrete roof tiles repair question

I made my 2nd trip up to the roof over the weekend to adhesive the
tiles to the roof and fix the cracked tiles. I noticed that even the
cap tiles that were not blown off were really not glued down. I applied
the RT-600 to all the tiles that were dislodged as well as some that
were just sitting there. No wonder so many roofs had their cap tiles
blown off - only gravity was holding them there, apparently.

Also, having the ladder just a foot or so above the roof edge made it
much easier getting off and back on it.

Gary