Silvan

Default Buccaneers

HarryM wrote:

I took a Smith & Wesson .357 magnum to the range one day in 1964. Fired 5
shots without ear protection. The ringing hasn't stopped since. But I've

Yeah, I can relate to that one too. Took my .45 ACP to the range one day.
Forgot my ears. The range is a good distance away, so I figured "it won't
hurt this one time."

I fired off one shot and came home. The ringing from that one *did* stop
though. Or at least faded to practically nothing. I found it hard to
believe that people used to shoot those damn things all day long in an age
before anyone had even invented hearing protectors.

Really drives home the point of what total BS movies like Die Hard are.
Shooting inside an HVAC duct while talking on a radio. Yeah right.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
did you say something?

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 16466 Approximate word count: 493980