Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
TerryB

Default Woodcraft Pen Turning Class

I went to Franklin Tenn. Sunday and took a class on turning a cigar
pen. Man, did I enjoy that class and had loads of fun. I recommend
anyone interested in pen turning finding one of these classes and
taking it. There is a lot more to making pens than I would have ever
thought about and now know that I need this and that and something else
and one or two of those and a gillion of that....LOL

But I now have a very nice pen that I made. The cost was reasonable
and the family got to go on an overnight excursion, which they enjoyed
as well.