Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Chicken Soup for the woodworking soul - Recipe

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
Swing:

I just found that receipe for "Dirty Rice Dressing"
that you posted almost exactly one year ago.

That is pretty tasty....

Was that the one I corrected from three or four years ago where I left
something out?

You made it? Good on ya ... have some for me because I am not going to make
it this Thanksgiving.

I decided that it's time to teach these womenfolk around here that they
can't sit back and expect to always be handfed the good things in life.

.... but it's definitely starting to feel like the old 'cutting off your nose
to spite your face'.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05