Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Starrin

Default Skylights?

On 21 Nov 2005 23:10:41 -0800, "phaeton"
wrote:

This is a "starter home" and we expect to
live here about 5 years or so and move on to bigger and better things.

Would it be better to invest the money elsewhere, such as a kitchen or
bathroom renovation, central air, or something that is universally
desireable?

This changes the ball game a bit. There are lists (can't find one
right now" of what home improvements enhance resale value the most.
A good realtor might tell you. But, if the goal is resale value, my
gut tells me that skylights would be pretty far down on that list