Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

Default OT dangerous dogs

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 08:31:26 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Bob
Martin quickly quoth:

in 1250618 20051122 023959 Larry Jaques wrote:

If you're not just some anti-gun nut and do want more info, I'll give
you some cites for books and websites for more real information. Just
ask.

Please don't be so condescending.

So sorry. I added that statement in case you -weren't- an anti-gun
nut.

I served four years in the RAF and was
trained on all sorts of weapons and I was also a member of a pistol club
for quite a while. I'll say it once then I'm out of here - I do not want to live in
a country where guns are freely available - and 90-95% of Brits agree with me.

OK, it's your decision. Enjoy the repercussions since you're living
with them!

"Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars!
O.J. is walking around free, Osama Bin Laden too, but they
take the one woman in America willing to cook and clean
and work in the yard and haul her ass to jail."
--Tim Allen