Gunner

Default WANTED: Non-judgmental pen pals

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:04:54 GMT, "marvin" wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:22:41 +0200, Jesus
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:24:29 GMT, Gunner wrote in
message :
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 06:01:45 +0200, Jesus
wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:53:30 GMT, Gunner wrote

in
message :
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 17:12:10 +0200, Jesus
I noticed in one ad, a very attractive gal in Texas, made specific
mention of her drinking problem. She may well have been drunk

driving
and hurt or killed someone, which could have earned her many many
years. Not all of those gals are in there for being Evil, but Id

say
the majority, (guys too) are there because they were weak,

addicted to
something, or ran with the wrong people.
everyone is weak. there is no one strong.
Yes, they are all victims of society and shouldn't be held

accountable
for their actions.
You some sort of dumbass Liberal? They ****ed up and are now paying
for it.
oh shame, he forgot to include tags to indicate irony (lmao @

douglas).
are you some kind of dumbass?
My post didnt give excuses, just how it happens.
they don't need your excuses. a woman who drowns her kids doesn't

need to
answer to society. I am a member of society and I personally do not

care how
many of her own children she drowns. I have no interest. I say, let

her push
out kids all day long and drown them all every evening for as long as

it
pleases her. I really simply do not care.
I notice your reading comprehension problems are endemic. Do work on
that, ok?
i have perfect comprehension of the situation.
As to your attempt to justify her actions, and to allow her to harm
others..simply by saying you dont care..bumber.
i don't have to justify her. justification is redundant. justification

is a
byword. no one needs justification for anything they do. we can do

anything
we want. at any time.
there is no right or wrong. there are only actions which benefit US and
others which harm US.
When someone lives in a society, that society has rules of behavior
and conduct.
i do not recognise society's rules. i say **** society. society has no
authority. all they have is power to force their rules. but they have

no
authority to enforce. no one gave them authority. they simply assumed

it for
themselves and made themselves gods over others.
Foot stamping noted.

**** yer foot stamping.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

If it didnt, it wouldnt be a "society". As long as one
wishes to live in that society, one must follow those rules.
i don't wish to live in society. but i have no choice but to, because
society has claimed all the land on the face of the earth for

themselves.
So you are saying, that on the entire planet, given all the myrid
cultures in all the myrid races, that " a lack of society", has
universally been found wanting, a failed system that never works?

i have no idea what you just typed. if you have an idea to convey,

express
it as simply and concisely as possible.

You are correct, that didnt come out right. Lets try it again....

You are claiming that you dont want to live in "society". If "no
society" was a proven and viable system, wouldnt there be places on
the planet that operate under a society free system? Name one.
Hint..such places always degenerate into total anarchy, and folks tend
to kill each other off in numbers, until the survivors band together
and form a society. Please, again, show me an area with people, that
has no society. Please. Anywhere on the planet.

The old Norse Law, had a definition for those whom proved to be unable
to abide by the rules. When one was so judged, he was also found to be
outside of the rules(laws) by his actions, and so also was not to
enjoy the protections of the law and hence was found to be Outside the
Law, or Outlaw. At which point, he was no longer under the protection
of the law, and anyone could do anything they wished to him, from
slavery to simply murdering him, without repercussions from the rest
of society, as the rules that bound that society together, the common
agreements, no longer applied to him.
we are all outlaws. people murder people everyday. laws are powerless

prevent this. all laws do is punish people after the fact, if they can

find
the people breaking their arbitrary rules.
Of course! And?

the legal system is all ****. all. not a single bit of good in it. it
doesn't solve any problems. it just is one big problem.

Get a ticket recently?

our lives are ****ed up by laws. daily. every ****ing day.

Speak for yourself.

whether you are in prison or out of prison, you are still in a cage. we

are
not free until we usurp all government and kill many many people.

Unless you are one of the many people killed..then you are not free,
just dead.

ideas must die. in order for those ideas to perish, we must annihilate

every
single person who holds onto those ideas and ideals. no re-education.

only
elimination.

So when do you start the kill off? One should note..that many of those
people, such as myself, will resist. Given that there are many more of
us, whom feels some society fills a need, there is a teensy bit of a
chance that it may be YOU whom is annihilated..but you takes your
chances, no?

One would hope that civic responsiblity or perhaps fear of punishment
goes towards keeping most folks from breaking those laws, but yes, and
"society" has rules about catching and punishing rule breakers.

no. we must not fear laws. we must fear each other.

Really? Must suck to live in your world.

I stopped being a cop, not because I felt that the bad guys were not
bad guys, but because too many of the cops were also bad guys, with a
badge, and committing criminal acts under color of authority.
whenever people are entrusted with power over others, they will exploit
that. essentially people are untamed vicious savages who only

understand one
thing: force.
And you are complaining that people band together to defend each other
by force?..ie the ultimate will of the people when their agreed upon
rules are broken.
You cannot have it both ways.

i can and i do.

Only because society has not noticed you breaking the rules yet ( if
you really do, and are not doing a Walter Mitty /Mabu spew), and has
not squashed you like a bug. Keep a very low profile is my suggestion.

government is not people banding together. never has been. it is rule of

the
world by the elite who must be exterminated en masse.

Really? Im sure you can provide some cites to that effect?

so get rid of the current dispensation and let every man sort things

out for
himself. no more central government. we will all have local groupings

who
decide what is going to happen where they stay.
Local groupings..hummm you mean...societies?

no. no society. only groupings of people who determine for themselves

only
and NOT for anyone else.

I take it you have had no classes in human behavior, and go through
life in a very very limited circle of people? And of course, your
grasp of human history is non existant, given that comment.

Ever read Lord of the Flies? I suggest you do so.

Gunner

so that's yer basic training manual???

Ah, no. Mine range from
FM 23-10 through TM 31-210 to Ditch Medicine

Any further questions?

Gunner

--
"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are