Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller

Default OT dangerous dogs

In article , Bob Martin wrote:

Please don't be so condescending. I served four years in the RAF and was
trained on all sorts of weapons and I was also a member of a pistol club
for quite a while. I'll say it once then I'm out of here - I do not want to
live in a country where guns are freely available - and 90-95% of Brits agree with me.

Then I guess you should leave Britain. Fact is, where you live, guns are
readily available to the criminal element. Here in the US, they're readily
available to everyone.

I like our way better.

--
Regards,