Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Default OT--Home Depot revisited

Of course, there is the Methuen, Mass. HD where a commercial customer came
in and bought a hundred dollars worth of lumber.

During the purchase, he picked up a 41-cent carpenter's pencil to mark some
of the wood, and absent-mindedly put it in his pocket - forgetting to check
it through the register.

He received a letter stating that he would not be welcome in ANY HD for a
period of one-year.

On the last newscast I saw about it last night, HD had offered a written
apology, but I suspect Lowes has just won themselves a customer.

Remember when lumber yards used to GIVE these pencils away?????